Flattr

Friday 1 March 2019

New Projects and Products: Tattoo Tarot and the Book of Music Horoscopes

Life has been so full in recent months - as we might expect with two eclipses early on this year! For me, it's been a lot about new products launching just before Christmas and providing support for those - The Tattoo Tarot Deck and Book of Music Horoscopes, specifically, which I have been very fortunate to be involved with, as a writer and in other ways:



It was a real honour to have my essay on David Bowie and Iggy Pop's collaborations feature in the astrology book - huge thanks to the very talented compiler, Frank Clifford, of the London School of Astrology for that!




I have been kept quite busy, too, blogging for other people and organisations, including Laurence King (the Tattoo Tarot deck publisher) and TABI (Tarot Association and the British Isles) and completing interviews for other blogs and magazines, such as Jack of Wands and Skin Deep. It's really been a lot of fun! Alongside my usual, ongoing output as an editor and mentor with Jericho Writers - I've also taken on a new column at The Mountain Astrologer, with which I am thrilled to be associated. There has, however, been little time left over to catch my breath and reach out through this blog and my own website: https://mindbliss.co.uk/

However Celestial Spot has now been given a little face lift. I hope you like it!

Finally, I owe a little apology to those people from websites, TV companies and other businesses, who have been interested in interviews, advertising options and writing services. It has simply not been possible to respond to everyone.

Wishing you all a wonderful start to the new month, as greater light dawns! And for those seeking insight, inspiration or down to earth wisdom, you may like to consider the readings offered through: https://www.mindbliss.co.uk/astrologytarotreadings.htm

2 comments:

Comments are warmly welcome on this blog, however, we do ask that you please refrain from comments that contain:

• Advertisements or referral links
• Links to other blogs or websites

Thank you for your understanding and for helping to keep Celestial Spot a spam-free zone!