Flattr

Saturday 23 February 2008

Welcome to Celestial Spot

Hello & Welcome to Celestial Spot!

This blog is intended for those interested in astrology, angel cards and tarot. These are the tools I use in my work on a regular basis in giving readings to others and which continue to hold, for me personally, a constant fascination. I hope to share some of my passion for these interests with you here.

I am also a teacher of astrology and a writer on alternative health and the metaphysical; I will post more information on courses and writing later on. For now I just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to this new blog.

Over the months ahead I plan to post charts and interpretations, comment on current planetary activity and any spiritual observations - and share more on tarot and angel card themes. When I get used to using this blog I plan to include some nice, colourful images, too, but whilst I find my feet please bear with me!

Celestia

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your new blog! Just wanted to wish you all the best, am looking forward to reading more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, Barbara. Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are warmly welcome on this blog, however, we do ask that you please refrain from comments that contain:

• Advertisements or referral links
• Links to other blogs or websites

Thank you for your understanding and for helping to keep Celestial Spot a spam-free zone!